#RunTheTap: In partnership with Ghana Aid, The Hustlers Guild has recently launched a yearlong effort- #RunTheTap- to increase water accessibility for 30,000 constituents in Ghana. #RunTheTap aims to address the dire water crisis in many areas of Ghana and build diasporic understanding and exchange. We are fundraising for $25,000 to build 10 wells in Lapaz, Chantai Market, Adenta, Chokor, and Newtown areas of the greater Accra capital.
Lapaz, Chantai Market, Adenta, Chokor, and Newtown areas of the greater Accra capital. Ghana Aid has engaged area Chiefs and Assembly Men to create a heat map of the most dire and pressing areas to prioritize installation.
Project Goal & Impact
The Hustlers Guild will lead a state side campaign to build 10 water wells, to service 30,000 people for a lifetime.
We are asking people to #RunTheTap and run the tab, by donating any amount big or small, to support this impactful and life changing cause. The average project will cost around $2,500 USD per install.
1. Can I sponsor an entire well?
- Yes! Your organization, group of friends, fraternity, sorority, or family can sponsor a water well.
2. How long will the process take?
- One month once payment is submitted. All donors will be notified once construction is completed.
3. How closely does HG work with Ghana Aid?
- The HG and Ghana Aid team meets 3 times a week and is in constant communication daily via WhatsApp!
4. How would my donation be recognized?
- Each well comes with a sign that will list all donors who contribute $250.00 and up.